The Petitti Garden Center is a family owned place aimed to grow plants and produce locally. There are numerous branches scattered throughout Northeast Ohio, all within a few minutes drive from Cleveland.
Things to Do
- Attend an event - during certain days of the year, the garden center goes to several events as an exhibitor, the biggest one being the Great Big Home & Garden Show. There are also workshops that you can attend, such as the Fairy and Gnome seminar, among others.
- Shop - You can buy your gardening supplies from Petitti: from seeds, saplings, flowers, and tools. You can even buy bird feeders & other birding equipment. Other things to buy include outdoor furniture.
- Learn - On their website, they offer various how to videos that you can use to learn more on how to cultivate your own garden at home.
Petitti Garden Center Insider Tips
- While the garden center is considered to have a lot of variety in terms of gardening supplies, plants, and the like, they are quite pricey so that's something to budget for.
- It is free to walk around and look at all the plants. Think of it as a garden inside of a store. While mums may love this store (maybe even dads too), kids may not particularly adore the idea of going to a garden store where they don't get hands on interaction with some of the plants, except for some seminars they may offer.