Pike's Peak Children's Museum is an interactive and innovative children's museum in the Pike's Peak region in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The museum is designed for children ages 10 and under, the museum serves an engaging experience for the children, along with fun and learning. The museum hosts many traveling exhibits and the exhibits are exciting and are designed to spark curiosity in children. The museum will have a new exhibit open in May. The museum is located at the space foundation discovery center.
Things to Do
- Kids learn by doing many hands-on activities in the museum, "super kids save the world' exhibit will open in May 2016.
- Super kids save the world is a traveling exhibit that will showcase how children can save the Earth by doing simple things such as saving electricity, recycling, fighting pollution and more.
- The exhibit will feature a research lab that will enable children to learn about bio-fuel production, recycling, repairing and reusing.
- A farmer's market enables children to sell fruits and vegetables, and learn why it's important to buy local produce.
- Children can learn more at the recycling center and fuel station about saving the environment and reducing pollution.
- Until the exhibit is open children can join for story times at the space foundation discovery center.
Pike's Peak Children's Museum Insider Tips
- Birthday party packages are offered and are ideal for children in the ages 4-12.