Ping Pong Poppers are sure be a hit in your home. This quick and easy craft will keep the kids occupied long after the crafting is done. Make one for all of your family or friends in your group and have a blast popping harmless ping pong balls which are sure to yield an abundance of laughter. Have a ping pong popper battle, set up a target game, play catch, or aim for a bucket. Enjoy the possibilities that your child will conjure up as they play with their Poppers. Care should be taken with children under 3 where balloons are concerned, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Plastic cups
- Ping Pong Balls
- Electrical Tape, Duct Tape or Washi Tape
How to Make It
- Cut off the bottom of your plastic cup as neatly as possible.
- Take your choice of decorative tape and tape around the cut edges of the cup and fold over so that it covers up the cut edge.
- Take your balloon and tie the balloon at the end without blowing it up.
- Cut off the top tip of the balloon.
- Stretch the balloon so it reaches over the top of the cup. You may need someone to hold the cup for you to make this step go more smoothly.
- Place your ping pong ball inside the cup with the ball facing out and the balloon facing you.
- Pull back on the tied balloon end to shoot the ping pong ball.