The Pirates Bay Water Park is a popular family water park located in Baytown, Texas. The park has a range of slides and other attractions with play areas for younger children and a regular rectangular pool for more serious swimmers. Different events are held at the park when it is open during the summer season.
Things to Do
- The park has numerous attractions for the entire family to enjoy. For young kids there is a play area complete with a dumping bucket. Families can enjoy the mat racers, crossing activities and the 671 foot long lazy river together. Older kids and teenagers should get a kick out of the Flowrider Surf Machine, Tube Slides and a selection of body slides.
- Different events are organized at the park throughout the summer season. They run a series of "Dive in Movies", showings of popular recent releases, the cost of which is covered in your park admission. The Itty Bitty Beach Party is a fun event aimed directly at ages 5 and under. The park also holds swimming lessons for those looking to learn from March.
Pirates Bay Water Park Insider Tips
- Children under 2 can enter for free.
- The Concession stands here are not too expensive in comparison to other water parks however the cheapest option is obviously to bring your own food.
- Though the park's season officially ends around the 24th of August it re-opens for the Labor Day Weekend.
- There is a discounted admission price for those who come later in the day. If you want to spend a full day at the park it is highly recommended to come early in the morning when it opens to have some time before all the crowds arrive.