Pirate's Cove have been in the business of mini golf since opening their first course in the early 80's and are, at this stage, experts in providing family fun. At their course in North Conway you can expect fun holes to pot, cascading waterfalls and other water features, green well-kept lawns surrounding small ponds and plenty of funny pirate paraphernalia all around.
Things to Do
- There are two courses which you can take on at the North Conway course. Both of these courses are 18 holes including one located under a waterfall. The courses are very well maintained and have a cool layout with tunnels, waterfalls and a boardwalk. They provide challenges for adults without raising the difficulty level too high for the little ones. Both of the courses have some nice views that can act as lovely backgrounds for a few family snaps.
Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf Insider Tips
- The mini golf courses are located on the grounds of the North Conway Comfort Inn and Suites which offers a very good standard of accommodation and has its own indoor pool. Hotel guests get a discount to play at Pirate's Cove.
- The course sometimes offers special offers and coupons on their website. Check to see if there are any deals on offer now.
- Their website provides links on other places to stay and to visit during your time in New Hampshire.
- Parking can be found at the rear of the course.
- You receive a discount if you buy tickets for both of the courses at once.
- Ages three and under play for free.