Do you want to get your kids started early on playing golf? Book a round at Pirate's Cove Mini Golf for a fun bonding with the family set in a pirate's ship complete with a cascading waterfalls and treasure chests. With a clean place, hip design, and a great landscape, Pirate's Cove has been named as the Best Miniature Golf Course in the area. Depending on how much time you plan to spend, you can play 9-hole, 18-hole, or you can do both.
Things to Do
- Why not make the trip extra special by bringing pirate costumes for the kids too? Your kids will surely feel like they belong in the pirate's ship. Choose which course you'd like to take. Don't forget to bring extra balls too in case you lose yours in the water. The course goes up so once you finish, you'll get a great view of the seas.
- Watch out for promos such as the Half Price discount from 4PM-6PM on Mondays to Thursdays. Kids ages 3 and under play for free.
Pirate's Cove Mini Golf Insider Tips
- In case it's raining, contact Pirate's Cove first to confirm if the facility is open.
- Weekends can be crowded. Try to come in earlier if you want to take time in playing the game.
- There are coupons and deals for both 9 and 18-hole games so watch out for those to get discounts.