Playdate PDX is a giant indoor play space for kids located in 17th avenue, Portland, Oregon. The amazing indoor play area is a 3-floor building, with party rooms for birthday parties, and a cafe for parents. The indoor play area provides an excellent space to play when the weather is less appropriate to play outdoors. There is a separate play area for toddlers, parents can accompany their kids in the play area.
Things to Do
- Playdate PDX is a great space for kids of all ages to play around, the main play area is recommended for children up to 12 years of age. There is a separate area for toddlers.
- Children can enjoy many activities in the play area, there is a dance floor, structures to climb over and crawl under, slides, all the structures are colorful and safe. But, parents must supervise their kids, most of the time.
- There are party rooms that can be reserved for birthday parties, parents can save up to 20% for a weekday party.
- Free puppet shows are held every Friday.
- The place has a TV and WIFI facility.
- Cafe offers a variety of snacks, drinks, coffee, tea, salads, pizza and wraps.
Playdate PDX Insider Tips
- The play area is less crowded on weekday.
- Admission for adults is free.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- You can't wear shoes inside the play area.