With its tagline 'Where kids can play, and parents want to stay", owner James Bernau has opened a place suitable for both kids and adults. PlayGrounds Fun Zone and Cafe features a 3500 sq.ft. playspace for toddlers, preschoolers, and bigger kids. The place also has gourmet cafe with a wide variety of food and drink options.
Things to Do
- Take kids aged 8 and under to the Ranger Station, where they can climb, slide, and crawl in the woods-themed padded playground.
- Toddlers can also have fun too! Bring them to their own space at the toddlers area. The toys are designed specially for them and are guaranteed safe.
- Parents can relay at the seating area and watch their kids enjoy their time in the play spaces. Bring a book or grab any of the magazines available and relax while the kids play. The place has WiFi too.
- Kids will surely get tired after an hour or two of play. Get them re-energized with food and drinks from the cafe. They have kiddie food on the menu as well as gourmet coffee and pastries for the adults. They also offer sandwiches and salads.
- Celebrate your child's birthday here! There are two party rooms for private events. Check their website for more information on party packages.
PlayGrounds Fun Zone and Cafe Insider Tips
- If you want to avoid a crowded playground, call ahead to check if there are parties scheduled for the day.
- Don't forget to bring socks for the kids.
- Visit their website to learn more about discounts such as Sibling rates and Full Month rates.