Plaza Lanes Family Sports Complex is a fun family sports complex located in Des Moines, Iowa. This smoke-free facility provides visitors with 32 bowling lanes, a sports bar and grill, sand volleyball courts, an arcade, and billiards rooms, which means that everyone in the family is sure to have a fun time.
If you're looking for a great place to spend a fun-filled family evening, head to Plaza Lanes and bowl! You can even try Lazer Bowling, which features laser lights, disco lights, black lights, fog machines, and exciting music.
Things to Do
- Enjoy a game or two of bowling with the entire family. Young children can participate too - Plaza Lanes provides small shoes and lightweight bowling balls for kids, in addition to having kid-friendly bumper bowling lanes.
- When you get hungry, head to Trophy's Sports Bar and Grill. In addition to providing great food and drinks, it has a huge 20 foot screen and numerous televisions so you can watch popular sports events.
- Practice your karaoke skills with your older children or adult friends! Karaoke is offered Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
Plaza Lanes Family Sports Complex Insider Tips
- Visit the official website's specials page for information on bowling deals. Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. is Happy Hour, when you can bowl for just $1.95 per person per game. Plaza Lanes also offers cheaper rates late at night and on Sundays.
- You can get a free $10 open bowling certificate on the Plaza Lanes website to help make your visit cheaper if you provide them with your name and email address.
- Plaza Lanes is a great place to hold your child's next birthday party or a fun company event. They offer special birthday packages designed for children, teens, and adults as well as providing planning help for corporate events.