PNC Park is a modern baseball park, home for pirates of Pittsburgh and located on the North Shore of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania along River Allegheny. PNC has a sitting capacity of 38,362 and a great natural grass feature. It forms a vast and clear view point of Pittsburgh, Downtown. It has profound features like limestone build façade, steel truss work, and an amazing river concourse. PNC is one of the greatest must visit places in the U.S.
Things to Do
- Enjoy baseball games in one of the most fascinating and alluring venues in the U.S. It is air conditioned and has free WI-Fi internet service.
- Take a walk in the history of one of the most successful baseball teams in the country.
- Enjoy the view of the pirates’ dugout and the clubhouse; one of calm places to visit and learn more about successful baseball merchandise.
- Experience great moments at the museum and the press box of how the past had been and a simulation of a real baseball match.
- Treat yourself with a classical view of the metropolitan city on the roof of the stadium.
PNC Park Insider Tips
- Groups, families and individuals of less than 25 may purchase their tickets online at pirates.com.
- Tours usually begin from April 2nd and end on October 3rd.
- No tours are held from July 24-27 due to occurrence of ballpark event.
- Adults are charged $9.00. Groups of 25 or more are charged $6.00 per head.
- Tour buses may park for free on the North Shore drive.