Create a set of Pool Noodle Hurdles and get you whole family up and running out in the backyard. Whether you treat it like an obstacle course or a track and field event at the Olympics the results are just plain fun. The kids will be hurdling and leaping the day away. These Pool Noodle Hurdles are a great boredom buster and are sure to get your kids outside and moving.
- Several Pool Noodles
- 1 Set of chopsticks for each pool noodle
- A lawn
How to Make and Play
- Insert the thicker end of chopstick half way into a pool noodle.
- Press the thinner end of the chopstick into the soft ground.
- Bend the pool noodle over like a rainbow and insert the other chopstick into the other end of the pool noodle.
- Insert the thinner end of the second chopstick into the ground while retaining the pool noodle's rainbow shape.
- Repeat this process with each of your pool noodles setting the pool noodle rainbows lined up one behind the other to form hurdles.