Welcome to the Mecca of Professional Football. This is a pilgrimage that all fans of the game should make once in their lives. Here you can indulge your passion and re-live some of the greatest moments in Professional Football. Find out about the very first professional player, a man by the name of William 'Pudge' Heffelfinger and the many greats who have followed in his wake.
Things to Do
- Find out about the history of Professional football's most important game at the Lamar Hunt Super Bowl Gallery. Here you will see all kinds of rare and unique artifacts from the history of this incredible sporting occasion.
- Watch interactive videos of the greatest stars, the greatest plays and the greatest matches in the history of the Super Bowl. At the center of it all is the Super Bowl Theatre which presents the most recent championship game as you never imagined possible.
- The Hall of Fame is home to various travelling and special exhibits that change over time. These exhibits provide and insight into the history of the game, its significance and the achievements of certain individuals who have excelled in performing over the years.
Pro Football Hall of Fame Insider Tips
- If you can't make it to the actual Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio then you should hop onto their website which is full of interesting and enlightening stories from the history of Professional Football. There are even two especially designed online exhibits for you to browse through.
- Children under the age of six can enter the Hall of Fame for free.