Putt-putt Golf and games family park in Memphis, Tennessee offers lots of fun filled activities that visitors of all ages can enjoy. The family park features miniature golf course on three separate courses. The laser tag arena is one of the largest in the area, and the Go Karts at Putt-putt Golf are the fastest and the Go Kart's track is the largest in Memphis area. The family park offers birthday party packages and kiddie rides for young children. The park is open daily.
Things to Do
- Enjoy a game of golf in the miniature golf course featuring 54 holes and a landscape complete with flowers, plants, trees, waterfall and animals.
- The two-level Lasertron arena features a fun game of laser tag, the arena can hold up to 40 people in one game.
- Younger kids ride the fun track Go Karts, and adults can ride the single or double-seat Go Karts on the super track.
- Funland features kiddie rides including train, Dino carousel, red baron carousel, airplanes and other rides.
- Other exciting attractions are batting cages, bumper boats, virtual rollercoaster, ropes course, and the game Arcade featuring over 100 games.
- Families can enjoy a picnic at the picnic pavilion, it features a playground for kids, and volleyball and basket ball courts.
- Birthday party packages for the children include, park attractions, party tables, pizza, ice creams, goodie bags and party hosts. Snacks and drinks are available inside the park.
Putt-putt Golf and games Insider Tips
- Family specials and discounts are available on the website.
- Parking is free.