Putt-Putt Mini Golf & Games is a premiere family destination for mini golf and other amusements, within the greater Knoxville area, 20 minutes west from Downtown, in an area called Farragut.
Things to Do
- Arcade - Various arcade games are available for the whole family to enjoy: form pinball, to ski ball & traditional video games, it has definitely something for everyone.
- Batting Cages - Want to practice your swing? Then the batting cages are for you. Machines throw balls at you while you attempt to hit them. The toddlers are not allowed in the cage, and the younger kids have to be supervised.
- Mini Golf - With hills, valleys, and other obstacles from when you tee off to the hole, the course is challenging but not too frustrating for the beginners. There are different penalties, each decided by spinning a dial, to make sure most games are as unique as possible.
- Host a birthday party - Putt-Putt Mini Golf will be more than glad to prepare and cater your children's party, keeping them entertained with the various activities, while keeping you stress free with all the planning.
Putt-Putt Mini Golf & Games Insider Tips
- There are different deals that they offer daily, from discounted game tickets, to free prizes. Go to their website to check on the specials to save more money or get more perks out of your game ticket. If the daily surprise does not exactly cater to what you may need, they also have special internet coupons available on their website.
- Try the dipped ice cream and other concessions - they very reasonably priced and quite good.