The Putting Edge Glow in the Dark Mini Golf is a different way to experience mini golf. The course is a treat for the senses as the black light makes the whole course glow in the dark. There are a number of spectacularly-designed themed courses that transport you from the rainforest to the middle ages across the center's 18 different holes. In addition to the golfing, there are also games and arcades where the whole family can have fun competing against each other or competing for prizes. While the par may be a little high for the better players, the little ones will have a great time!
Things to Do
- Play mini golf in a fantastical glow-in-the-dark environment!
- Have a great birthday party for your little ones and their friends. The Putting Edge courses offer a range of different party packages to choose from.
- Done with playing mini golf? Grab some tokens and make sure to play a few games in the arcades.
Putting Edge Glow in the Dark Mini Golf Insider Tips
- Check discount and coupon websites regularly to find a great deals before going along to Putting Edge Glow in the Dark Mini Golf.
- Go along with friends and other families to make the most of a group discount. This is available for groups of 15 people or more. The group options even allow you to run a tournament for you, your friends, and your little ones.
- Be sure to check out the What's Glowin' On blog to find out what's happening at Putting Edge and to find special events and deals to save you and your family money.