Pyramid Hill sculpture park and museum is one of the most beautiful parks with natural setting in the US. The park was opened in 1996, and this park features 60 monumental contemporary sculptures. The ancient sculpture museum in the park displays antique Greek, Roman and Egyptian sculptures. Many concerts and special events are held in the park through out the year. The park has many meadows, woodlands, fountains and gardens. The park and the museum offers daily admission through out the year.
Things to Do
- Art fairs and children's festivals are held in the park that feature many fun activities. Many special events are held in the park in the summer for kids.
- The wonderful Roman, Egyptian and Greek artifacts in the museum give a glimpse into the history.
- There are hiking and driving trails inside the park.
- A beautiful Holiday light exhibit is currently on display, from November 21 through January 4.
- The annual Art fair features many extraordinary artists, who display their work in painting, wood, ceramics, glass, photography, and jewelry making. The Art fair features music and food for the whole family.
- "Art Carts" are a fun way to explore the park and the sculptures in it. Art carts are a convenient way to explore the park especially for little kids or people who have trouble walking.
- Picnic tables are available for a family picnic.
- Bring water bottles and snacks.
Pyramid Hill sculpture park and museum Insider Tips
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- Restrooms are available.