Kids love pizza! Here is a simple and easy recipe your kids can do after-school or for a play-date snack.
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Assorted pizza toppings (optional)
- Lightly toast muffins.
- Spread one generous tablespoon of pizza sauce on each muffin half.
- Sprinkle with cheese, top with your favorite pizza topping (green pepper, mushrooms, pepperoni).
- Bake muffin pizza in a 400 degree oven until cheese melts (about 6 minutes).