Raging Rivers WaterPark is a water attraction park located in Grafton, Illinois, less than an hour's drive from St. Louis, Missouri. Whether you're looking for a way to escape the sweltering summer heat or simply love water-based attractions, the whole family is sure to have a blast at Raging Rivers.
Featured attractions include body flumes, a slide, a massive wave pool, a raft ride, a lazy river, and a special water play area for the little ones.
Things to Do
- Spend the whole day splashing away in the summer sun! Raging Rivers is generally open from 10:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. or later, meaning you can have hours of fun in the water.
- Older kids will love thrilling attractions like the Cascade Body Flumes or the Shark Slide!
- If you have small children, take them to Itty Bitty Surf City, which is especially designed for the water park's youngest visitors.
Raging Rivers WaterPark Insider Tips
- Check out the Deals page on their website to learn more about special discounts offered throughout the summer that will help make your visit a bit cheaper.
- Give your child a birthday to remember with a fun-filled day at Raging Rivers! Their Breaker Beach Birthday Package includes full day admission to the water park, food, free refills on drinks all day long, and space to celebrate on the Birthday Deck!
- Save some money by bringing along a cooler with a picnic lunch instead of buying food in the water park - while you can't bring your food inside, you're welcome to sit in the picnic area located just outside the entrance.