Looking to cool off from that hot California sun? Well then make a trip to Raging Waters Water Park in Sacramento for a break from the heat and a great day of family fun! Kiddie slides, heart pumping rides and relaxing pools await you providing options for just about everyone.
Things to Do
- One of the park's fastest rides is the Cliffhanger. Firs of all walk up the six stories of stairs to the top of the slide then shoot down it going as fast as you possibly can. Best of all the Cliffhanger has two identical slides side by side so you can race your friend to the bottom, a bit of encouragement to go that little bit faster!
- If at an stage you feel in need of a break head for Breaker Beach, the water park's wave pool. This pool i six feet deep at its deepest point and holds 540.000 gallons of water so there should be space for everyone! Alternatively you can lie back on the Calypso Cooler, their 800 foot long lazy river. Bring along a tube and enjoy the sun.
- The water park has two fun play areas that are great for the little kiddos. The Shark Pool is only two feet deep and is perfect for toddlers and infants with their parents. The Treehouse Reef then has slides and allows kids to have a great time.
Raging Waters Water Park Insider Tips
- Make sure you get to all the best rides with the park map.
- Free life jackets are available for adults and children upon request so if you need one just ask!