Meet live animals, learn how to keep the ocean healthy, discover the origins of earthquakes, play with model trains, and much more all in one place!
Spend an hour or two at the Randall Museum located alongside Corona Heights Park in San Francisco. Owned and operated by the San Francisco Parks and Recreation Department, this natural history museum offers a variety of exhibits, classes, and opportunities to explore and protect nature.
Things to See & Do
- Combine a trip to the museum with a picnic and hike at Corona Heights Park.
- Tree House Toddler Exploration Zone - Toddlers are the targeted audience at the tree house. The exhibit offers age appropriate books, toys, and a climbing structure .
- Learn out about the wildlife that lives throughout the city at the Wild In The City! exhibit.
- Visit on Saturdays for meet the animals as well as drop-in ceramics and science classes.
Randall Museum Insider Tips
- The museum offers many opportunities for children, teens, and adults alike to become involved in the community. Classes, volunteer opportunities, and camps are available. Learn more at the main webpage.