The Randall Oaks Barnyard Zoo is a fun and safe environment for the whole family to meet, view and learn about a range of animals. Here young kids can pet and feed a bunch of friendly animals like cows, mini horses, goats, emus, alpacas, reptiles, deer, rabbits, chickens, pigs, fox, hawks, peacocks and owls. The Zoo also provides educational programs with the animals to teach children respect for and a knowledge of nature.
Things to Do
- Randall Oaks offers a few different party options which your kids can enjoy. The "Zoo Tour Party" allows them to enjoy an hour-long hands on experience at the Zoo led by a Zoo specialist.
- The "Tree house Party" gives them this hour long tour and also gives them 2 hours in the Zoo's Tree house.
- Finally the Animal Encounter Program sees a Zoo Specialist bring an animal to your own house for you and your kids to enjoy for an hour.
- If your child really enjoys their experience at Randall Oaks Barnyard Zoo but you live too far away to make regular trips then you can sponsor one of the animals. Through this sponsorship you will have your name put up on the Zoo's sponsorship tree and also receive one year's full membership.
- Take your kids on a pony ride for $4.50 per person.
Randall Oaks Barnyard Zoo Insider Tips
- The Zoo is located within Randall Oaks a large 141 acre park which is home to a whole host of other activities.
- Make a day out of it by bringing food for a picnic playing on one of the park's volleyball courts or watching your kids enjoy themselves at one of 3 playgrounds.
- Children under 2 years of age enter for free.