Rapids Water Park is a water park located in Riviera Beach, Florida, less than 8 miles outside of the city of West Palm Beach. This massive water park features tons of water-based attractions, including slides of all shapes and sizes, raft rides, a wave pool, water obstacle courses, a lazy river, and more!
Take your kids to Rapids Water Park this summer to escape the sweltering Florida heat and enjoy a day filled with exciting water attractions where you can splash, slide, and swim until you drop!
Things to Do
- If you have small children, take them to the special water play areas designed for little ones - Splish Splash Lagoon features forts, slides, water cannons, and floating swamp animals, while the Tadpool is a wading pool area just for toddlers.
- Sit back and relax in a tube as you float around the quarter-mile long lazy river - just make sure to watch out for the water cannons and waterfalls!
- Take your thrill-seeking teens to the park's biggest thrill rides - Big Thunder plunges riders into dark tunnels as it reaches speeds up to 20 mph, while the multi-person Raging Rapids raft ride takes you over heart-stopping drops before ending with a huge splash.
Rapids Water Park Insider Tips
- Check out their Special Offers page to see if there are any discounts that can help make your next visit to Rapids Water Park a bit cheaper.
- While you can't bring a picnic into the water park with you, guests are provided with hand stamps if they want to re-enter later in the day. If you're trying to save money, just pop out to have your picnic in the designated area outside the entrance and then head back inside when you're done!
- Don't bring along swim masks or goggles - they are not allowed at Rapids Water Park. Make sure to remember towels and sunscreen, though!