The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center features hands-on exhibits, 360-degree IMAX movies, and educational programs for students and adults alike. Located near the San Diego Zoo in scenic Balboa Park, the science center is one of San Diego's central destinations for families seeking a fun, interactive learning experience.
Admission tickets include an IMAX movie, so you won't want to miss this opportunity to catch the latest in science!
Things to Do
- Experience IMAX movies and planetarium shows in the 360-degree Heikoff Giant Dome Theater
- Visiting with kids five and under? Don't miss Kid City! There's even an infant area.
- Learn something new: twelve interactive exhibitions make science fun and easy
- Check out their Young Scientists (ages 3-5) and Tinkerers' Club (all ages with accompanying adult) for hands-on learning and creating!
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center Insider Tips
- First Tuesday of each month is Residents’ Free Tuesday, offering San Diego county residents, local college students and military free admission to exhibit galleries and discounted Giant Dome Theater tickets
- Free admission for local K-12 students with an A in math or science-related subjects within the past three months (accompanied by paying adult)
- Large school groups visit frequently during weekdays