If you enjoy bowling visit Rip Van Winkle Lanes in Norwalk, CT, the newest bowling center in the Connecticut Avenue is known as Bowlmor Lanes. It is the first-ever Boutique bowling alley in Connecticut featuring 38 lanes. The bowling alley also features a laser tag arena, and the bowling arena has a very family-friendly environment. The center has a gaming arcade, a cafe and a DJ booth. The bowling alley is open Monday through Sunday.
Things to Do
- Visit the beautiful amusement center for bowling, laser tag, gaming arcade and more. The seating lounge is spacious and there are private bowling suites.
- Lots of games for the children and children at heart at the gaming arcade, many retro and classic games are available. Redeem prizes.
- Play a game of laser tag with your friends and battle it out in a fun way.
- The cafe features starters, meals, snacks and more including fries, tacos, burgers, pizza, sandwiches & salad, desserts, cocktails and more.
- Enjoy unlimited bowling and shoe rentals on Mondays. Plan a birthday party for your child.
Rip Van Winkle Lanes/Bowlmor Lanes Insider Tips
- Free WIFI is available.
- Food and drink service at your lane.