Ripley's Believe It or Not showcases Robert Ripley's collection of unusual things, events, and facts. The San Antonio franchise has three attractions: the Odditorium, Ripley's 4D Moving Theater, and Louis Tussaud's WaxWorks. The displays in the Odditorium are quirky and could be scary for younger kids.
Things to Do
- Visit the 18,000 sq. ft. Odditorium and see more than 500 unusual displays such as shrunken heads, lady with a duck mouth, and several human and animal oddities. The Odditorium also features interactive displays and a 3D Virtual Ride. Allot 1-1.5 hours for seeing the entire three floors of the Odditorium.
- Catch a movie at the 4D Moving Theater - complete with moving seats and effects. Rats Race and Winter Wipeout are currently showing.
- Get your photos taken with your favorite personalities at the Louis Tussaud's WaxWorks featuring more than 200 life-sized wax figures. See actors, political personalities, and historical figures grouped into different themed sections such as Hollywood, Horror, and History.
- Get your souvenirs from the Ripley's Cargo Hold Gift Shop located at the end of the tour.
Ripley's Believe it Or Not Insider Tips
- Save money by purchasing combo tickets. Check the Tickets page for more information.
- Check out coupon sites for discounts. If you are visiting with a group of 12 or more, call ahead for advanced reservations and avail of the group package.