Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium collects hundreds of amazing and unusual artifacts spread out over two floors of galleries and exhibit spaces. There are shruken heads, life sized models of Transformer robots made entirely of scrap car parts and vampire killing kit from the 19th Century. So if you are a fan of the books or the television series or you simply enjoy learning about the strange and wonderful world that surrounds us need to take in this exhibit.
Things to Do
- This attraction is full of bizarre memorabilia and artifacts that you simply won't find anywhere else. There are many interactive exhibits that are designed to be used by young children and grown adults alike.
- The incredible exhibits often include explanations of where the wondrous objects were found and how thy came to be.
- There are plenty of photo opportunities and fascinating facts that are sure to leave you amazed. In all a self-guided tour around the displays should take you about an hour.
Ripley's Believe It or Not Insider Tips
- You can park at the Hollywood and Highland Center which is found across from Ripley's.
- The entire Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Special rates are offered for groups of nine or more people. It is also possible to set up class trips to the Museum though this needs to be organized in advance.
- There are many package deals that allow you to gain admission for Ripley's along with other attractions such as the Guinness World Records Museum or the Hollywood Wax Museum.