River Country Water Park in Muskogee, Oklahoma is a wonderful water park for all day fun in the sun. Kids of all ages and adults can enjoy plenty of fun-filled activities at the water park. There are slides, tunnels and water all around to play and splash, and food concessions for a hearty meal. Families can host birthday parties at the private pavilion or the party island.
Things to Do
- River Country water park features an interactive water playground that is suitable for the little kids. The Crawdad corner lets little children splash around in a playground with water slides and tunnels.
- An over sized sandbox features a tugboat, little children can play on this sand playground and they can explore, play with and be the captain of a tugboat.
- Frog pond is a leisure pool that has over 100,000 gallons of crystal clear water, kids and adults all can enjoy spending some lazy time in the frog pond.
- Walk across the water on lily pads with the aid of a cargo net, grab a tube and float down willow creek.
- There is a sand volleyball court for adults, reserve party island or private pavilions for birthday parties and other parties.
- Get some snacks from the bait shop, food concessions are also available. A variety of food is available, such as, hotdogs, cheese burger, nachos, salads, pizza, chips and dippin' dots.
River Country Water Park Insider Tips
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- Picnic tables are provided outside the water park.