See the Great Smoky Mountains from a different perspective. River Romp offers tubing and kayaking activities on the Little Pigeon River. Leave your worries away as you float down the river. The activities are open to everyone as there are no height, weight, or ability restrictions. Kids from 2-4 years old can join the fun for free as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Safety is a top priority. All rentals already include life jackets.
Things to Do
- Go on a trip with the family for an afternoon of fun! River Romp offers a Family packages for an all day tube rental including the shuttle to the jump off, lunch, and a photo good for 4 persons. You'll start from the jump-off area, The Barn, and kayak/tube for 2.5 miles down the river. The time you'll get to the end point depends on the river conditions.
- The fee is good for the entire day so you can also prepare and bring food with you and use River Romp's picnic grounds, go for another round of kayak/tubing, or take your pole and go fishing.
- If you wish to stay in the surrounding area, call River Romp and ask their recommendations on camping areas or cabins.
River Romp Insider Tips
- Bring a group of 10 or more to avail of group discounts.
- Call ahead before going and ask about the river conditions. On some days the river flow could be slow and would take a longer time to complete the trip.