Riverbend Music Center is an outdoor concert venue in Cincinnati, Ohio, the outdoor amphitheater has a capacity of over 20,000, it was established in 1984. The amphitheater located along the banks of the River Ohio is home to the Cincinnati Symphony. The amphitheater has hosted many concerts and music festivals since its inception, The Dave Mathews band, Sting, Jimmy Buffett, Pearl Jam are among the top performers, music festivals including, the Mayhem festival and the Ozzfest have been held at the venue. The venue was expanded to PNC Pavilion in 2008. Season tickets and packages are available on the official website.
Things to Do
- Enjoy music concerts in the beautiful outdoor venue along the banks of the River Ohio, the venue hosts many top performers from the country.
- A designated family zone has amenities for the families to enjoy outdoor music concerts.
- Tickets can be bought online or at the box office, box office operates Monday through Saturday.
- Upcoming music concerts include performances by "The smashing Pumpkins, Def Leopard, Janet Jackson, Ed Sheeran, J Cole, big Sean, and Jason Aldean".
- Plenty of refreshments, snacks and drinks are available during the concerts. Outdoor food and drinks are not allowed, except bottled water.
- Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy an outdoor music concert experience sitting in the front gate lawn. Concerts continue rain or shine.
Riverbend Music Center Insider Tips
- Strollers and blankets can be brought into the venue.
- Restrooms are available.