The Riverside Arts Market is a public market in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. Each Saturday from March through December, people flock to the market to purchase handmade items like pottery and jewelry, as well as explore the wide variety of local food items for sale in the farmer's market. It is also known as a great place to enjoy free entertainment, since the market has three different stages that feature local musicians, jugglers, magicians, dancers, and other fascinating acts.
Things to Do
- Explore the beautiful paintings, clothing, jewelry, and pottery made by over 100 local artists that are for sale in the market.
- Pick up some delicious homemade bread or fresh produce from the farmer's market.
- Enjoy the singing, dancing, and magic shows on the market's three stages! You can view the full schedule of upcoming performances here.
Riverside Arts Market Insider Tips
- Attend one of their special events, which celebrate everything from the nearby St. Johns River to family health and fitness.
- Get some early morning exercise by attending one of the free morning yoga sessions at the market!
- Check out this handy guide to other downtown Jacksonville activities that are located near the Riverside Arts Market.