The gorgeous scenery and friendly atmosphere isn't all that you'll find when you visit Robb's Farm In South Glastonbury, CT. Families are in for a real treat when they make a visit to Robb's because the Farm has a whole host of reasonably priced activity options that are sure to please all members of your group.
Things to Do
Fun activities at the farm include: Bounce House, Corn Maze, Hay Rides, Petting Zoo, Pumpkin Picking,
Don't forget to let your senses guide you over to the heavenly Apple Fritters, Ice Cream stand and Farm Stand.
Robb's Farm Insider Tips
- Each activity has a separate fee. I recommend the day pass for the price of $40 for a family of 4. Each additional family member is $5. Then you can participate in all the activities that you want and you dont feel like you are constantly dipping into your wallet.
- Bring along some quarters to purchase animal food for the petting zoo.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes; maybe even boots as sometimes it gets muddy.
- Hay rides are every hour on the hour. Get your tickets early if you can. They tend to fill up rather quickly.
- Let the little ones free in the piles of pumpkins for great Fall photo opportunities!
- There are two petting zoo areas at the farm. One area is fenced in and the animals come over to the fence to be pet and fed and another where you enter the enclosure and the animals roam freely around you.