Bowling and live music fans should visit Rock n' Bowl in New Orleans, LA, a unique venue where you can enjoy both live music and play a game of bowling with your family and friends. You can enjoy any genre of live music performances in Rock n' Bowl, from R&B, Zydeco, jazz to Rock and blues. Alongside bowling and live music, the venue also offers parties, a variety of party packages are offered to cater to your needs. Birthday parties for kids are offered with bowling game and shoe rentals. Rock n' Bowl started off in 1993, and moved to its current location in 2009.
Things to Do
- Families in New Orleans should visit to enjoy a game of bowling, Bowling hours operate from Monday through Saturday.
- Families can have free shoes when they bowl Monday through Thursday, enjoy as much bowling with the family on per hour basis.
- Enjoy a variety of live music from jazz, rock to blues and R&B, enjoy Zydeco night every week, and a Jazz Fest is held every year.
- The Johnny Blancher's front porch Grill offers cheese burgers, sandwiches, chicken strips, chicken wings, fries, pizza, pickles and coffee.
- For children's birthday party, you get bowling game with shoe rentals, pizza and soft drinks for a 2-hour party.
Rock n' Bowl Insider Tips
- Check the calendar for live performances every week.
- Picnic tables are available.