There is planty for young kids to enjoy at the Rockin' Robin's Amazone Family Entertainment Center in Medina. Ohio. This whole facility is based around a jungle theme and offers children plenty of activities with big playgrounds, laser tag and an arcade.
Things to Do
- There is a toddler playground for children under three years of age and a larger playground for children aged three and above. Both of these areas are jungle themed and provide plenty of fun for children. In fact this three story playground is the biggest in Northeast Ohio so your kids won't be stuck for something to do! And once you pay your child is entitled to a full day of unlimited play.
- If your kids like laser tag this is the place to bring them. The Laser Tag course at the Amazone Family Entertainment Center is one of a kind. Set your kids loose round the remains of a once great rain forest city where they have plenty of places to hide and sneak up on their friends. A new game starts every twenty minutes so you shouldn't be waiting long to play. You can give your kids an idea of what they're in for with this video.
- If they have had their fill of running around you can take your kids to the Arcade room. Here they will find over fifty arcade games new and old. They can have contests against their friends or aim to get enough tickets from the machines to win a prize.
Amazone Family Entertainment Center Insider Tips
- The Entertainment Center offers free wi-fi in their Zoom Hot Spot.
- It is possible to organise your child's birthday here. Check on the Center's website for details.