Rock'N River Family Aquatic Center is a municipal pool in Round Rock, Texas, which is located just 20 miles from downtown Austin. This popular water attraction within Old Settlers Park features a lazy river, thrilling water slides, a water cannon, tipping buckets, geysers, and a water playground. It's the perfect place to have fun in the water and cool off on a hot summer day.
Things to Do
- Grab a tube and enjoy a relaxing ride along the lazy river!
- If you like thrill rides, check out the exciting water slides that will glide you into the water below.
- Take your little one to the zero beach entry play area, where they can safely splash and play in the shallow water with other toddlers.
- Have fun with water features like tunnel showers, geysers, tipping buckets, and a water cannon.
Rock'N River Family Aquatic Center Insider Tips
- Save money by bringing along snacks and drinks instead of visiting the concession stand.
- Have your child's next birthday party at the pool - for a small fee you can rent picnic tables to use when it's time to eat cake and open gifts.
- Explore the rest of Old Settlers Park! The beautiful 645-acre park's features include a disc golf course, a fishing lake, trails, sports fields and courts, seven playgrounds, and picnic areas with grills.