Romp N Roll offers roller rinks skating for visitors of all ages, public skating sessions provide fun, recreation and sporting activity for kids and adults. Romp N Roll was founded in 1993 and is open year-round. Families can have lots of fun while skating at the Romp N Roll skating arena, bring your own skates or rent at the arena and enjoy skating during public skating sessions. Skate lessons are offered, and every Tuesday a traditional style skating event occurs, known as Adult Organ dance with traditional Organ music playing in the background.
Things to Do
- Families looking for some skating fun and exercise should hit romp n roll for a public skating session, roller rink skates are available for renting.
- Enjoy watching Roller Derby at romp n roll, it's a fun event for both the participants and the spectators.
- Play arcade games, enjoy skating with music playing in the background.
- Every Tuesday is the Tiny Tots day, bring your kids aged 9 and under for 2 hours of skating fun, skating rentals and lunch are included. A supervising parent can enter for free.
- Birthday party packages are offered that include roller skating, pizza, drinks, arcade game tokens, party room and a party host.
- Food and drinks are available, you can't bring your own food.
- Skating lessons are offered, beginners can learn from top notch skaters.
Romp N Roll Insider Tips
- Restrooms are available.
- Visit the official website to know of public skating sessions.