Roll your family on over to Ron-A-Roll Roller Rink located in Vernon, CT for an indoor activity that is sure to be nostalgic for adults and fun for all ages. Ron-A-Roll is a wholesome family atmosphere that is refreshing to families as they roll the hours away on this 14,000 square foot oval beechwood rink which features a fantastic light and sound show and a DJ.
Things to Do
- Learn some new basic skills when you take roller skating classes which are available in a children's class or an all ages class.
- Join the artistic or speed rollerskating clubs offered at this establishment.
- Enjoy open skate times with on site DJ.
- Homeschooling sessions available which encourages activities, social interaction, and networking for those that families that home school their children.
- Host a birthday party or group event at the roller rink.
- Shop at the Pro shop.
Ron-a-Roll Insider Tips
- Ron-a-Roll has a strict dress code policy: no ripped or torn clothes, no halter tops, spaghetti straps, tank tops, midriffs, no short shorts, no overly baggy pants, and no headwear of any kind (including scarves, hair combs, hats, glasses etc.)
- Secured and strapped helmets are recommended but not required and are the only type of headwear allowed at the rink.
- Gum chewing, outside food or drink, smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited at the roller rink.
- Thursday nights are Cheap Skate Night from 6-8:30pm. Admission is discounted and includes skate rental, roller skating and all you can eat pizza for $9.50.
- Group discounted rates are available for groups of 25 or more and require 1 week's notice.
- Tuesday Night is adults only oldies skate night from 7:30pm to 10pm
- Rent skates or bring your own.