Would you like to shop for high quality and branded items on an affordable price? If so, head over to Los Angeles area's most unusual flea market. Rose Bowl flea market is not an ordinary flea market, it features 2,500 vendors each month and is located in Rose Bowl stadium Pasadena, California. You may spot celebrities shopping in this flea market. The flea market is selling successfully from the last 45 years, it's rated as the America's best flea market.
Things to Do
- Head over to the Rose Bowl stadium on the second Sunday of every month for a unique family-friendly shopping experience. You can find everything here from shoes, clothes and jewelry to crafts, fabric, bikes, furniture, and vintage stuff.
- Usually flea markets sell second hand goods, but don't worry the stuff in the Rose Bowl flea market is not sub standard. Just bring along good walking shoes and some sunscreen.
- If you want the best deals and the best stuff, come early.
- If you're not interested in buying used goods, there are booths selling new items.
- Food and beverages are available including hot dogs, cheese burgers, Cinnabon rolls, pretzels, pizza, sushi, coffee and sodas.
- You can find vintage toys for the kids.
Rose Bowl Flea market Insider Tips
- Children under 12 are admitted for free.
- Free parking is available.
- Restrooms are available.