Rotary Storyland & Playland is a not for profit and independent organization that has been bringing joys and laughter to many families since 1994. Rotary Storyland & Playland strives to be an affordable alternative to Disneyland for families in central California and relies on donations and funding by the community. Story land has a theme that revolves around nursery rhymes and mother Goose stories, the Playland is an amusement park that features 13 rides. The amusement park features rides, live shows, roller coasters and themed attractions.
Things to Do
- Storyland is geared towards younger children, bring your children to the park and let them immerse in fairy tales and nursery rhymes.
- Storyland features children's favorite themes including Jack and Jill, Goldilocks, Peter Pan, Alice in wonderland, Humpty Dumpty and more.
- Playland features rides including Willis. B. Kyle express Train, Ferris wheel, carousel, octopus ride, and the splash junction that is open to the public in the summer.
- The park also features kiddie rides, thrill rides and roller coasters.
- Affordable birthday party packages are offered for the kids.
- Family fun nights feature unlimited rides and snacks every Wednesday.
Rotary Storyland & Playland Insider Tips
- Buy the key to hear the rhymes and stories in the Storyland.
- The amusement park seeks generous donations from the community.