Salmon Brook Park is a beautiful public park that is full of adventure for all ages and is located in the lovely town of Granby, CT. The park offers well maintained grounds, plenty of athletic fields, a swimming area, hiking trails and namely a semi enclosed grand scale playground for all to enjoy.
Things to Do
- Dog Park
- Large and small playgrounds ( small playground is fenced in for tots)
- Multiple Athletic Fields ( soccer, basketball and tennis to name a few)
- Walking trails and a a brook
- A swimming area open in the summer months
- A band theater
- A brand new recreation building
- Area for horses to exercise in a natural setting
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at the various picnic tables or under the large pavilion
Salmon Brook Park Insider Tips
- There is a port-a potty near the playscape. There may be public restrooms available during the summer months in the recreation building.
- Definitely bring a picnic and spend the day.
- There is a snack shack on site but it is only open for certain events, so you may want to have a little cash on you just in case it is open during your visit.
- Children under the age of 8 are no longer allowed in the Dog Park play area. A sign is posted clearly to that effect.