Raging Waters have three California locations all of which ensure a day of wet and wild fun. A visit to their San Dimas water park is no different thanks to the park's slides and attractions for all ages. This is a family friendly park that will keep kids laughing and should provide enough spills to keep adults having fun too.
Things to Do
- There are lots fun areas and attractions for kids like the Kid's Kingdom, the Little Dipper and the Splash Island Adventure. The Wave Cove produces real life waves while the Lily Pads obstacle course provides a serious challenge for both children and adults. Thrill seekers should skip all this and go straight for the Drop Out which shoots riders down a seven story vertical drop at forty miles per hour!
- Raging Waters at San Dimas host children's birthday parties. They have three packages from which you can choose the standard package, the premium party and the VIP party. Regardless of which you choose your party will receive pizza and soda with a birthday cupcake, a souvenir towel and time with an underwater camera for the birthday child.
San Dimas Wet and Wild Water Park Insider Tips
- San Dimas provides great food options for you to chow on while you are visiting the park. There is everything you would expect from an amusement park with pizza, hot dogs, ice creams, fruit smoothies and more. You can check out the menus of each restaurant on their website.
- Take a look at the park map to get acquainted to the setup.
- The regular parking spaces cost $15 for the day. Premium parking, with spaces closer to the amusements, are available too at the higher cost of $20. Disabled spaces are available at the same prices. Only cash is accepted to pay for parking.