Sandcastle is a water park situated at west Homestead in Pittsburgh. This explicit water park forms one of the greatest amusing, relaxing and thrilling points at the banks of Monongahela River. The park was officially opened in 1989 and is owned by the owners of the Kennywood Entertainment. It harbors fourteen wonderfully amazing swimming pools, water slides, and exceptionally marvelous sites.
Things to Do
- Take a plunge in the massive swimming pools, wave pools and hot tubs.
- Enjoy massive massage services from professionals.
- Entertain yourself at the complex of Sandbar and Marina. Visitors are treated to piped soul music and delicacies from different cultures of the country.
- Attend fun events and get together at the ultra modern Amphitheatre in the park. Visitors get a feel and touch of the finest facility in the county.
- Take a boat ride afloat the lazy river and wet lilies; sit back and relax as the water ripples paddle them downstream. The wet lilies provide a beautiful covering on the water surface.
- Get obsessed by the fascinating features of Montazooma, Aztec falls, Master blaster and Sidewinder.
- Daily parking fee of $6 and a Seasonal parking fee of $24.99; available online.
- Terms of payment for the services are cash, American Discover, visa and master card; payable at the entrance.
- Small sized snacks are allowed in the park.
- June is the best time to visit the park when there are few guests.
- Free wave jackets are available.
- Alcoholic beverages from outside are not allowed in the park.