The Santa Cruz Harbor Beach is one of the natural highlights of the small city. This beautiful beach stretches from Santa Cruz Harbor at one end to Twin Lakes State Beach at the other. This is pure California; white sand, blue seas and in summer you're pretty much guaranteed blue skies too. The Beach makes a fun destination for a family day out.
Things to Do
- There are some fun activities which you can take part in along the beach. If you like volleyball there are some nets where you can set up a game. Of course you can always bring along your surfboard or rent one and experience the famous California waves first hand.
- There are fire pits in parts of the beach in case you feel like camping out with some friends. Or you can simply lie back and soak up the California sun.
- The beach is right next to Santa Cruz Harbor where there is always a lot going on. Here you can pick up everything you need for marine related sports or even book a sailing charter to head out onto the sea. There are some good restaurant options too if you are feeling hungry.
- Or you can simply walk amongst the many ships and sailboats that sit in the harbor and feel envious of the lucky people who own them.
Santa Cruz Harbor Beach Insider Tips
- If you visit try to stick around for the sunset. Don't forget to bring a camera to get some memorable photos.