Sawyer point park is a beautiful riverfront park located in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The sawyer point park is located beside Yeatman's Cove, this park is a popular place to watch the Cincinnati river fest. Both the parks feature many amenities for the whole family, including 8 outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, food concessions, children's playground, bike rentals, performance pavilion, and picnic areas. Many festivals and concerts are held in the park.
Things to Do
- Families can have a fun-filled day at the park, enjoy cycling on miles of biking paths along Cincinnati river front. Bikes that can be rented are 4 wheel surrey bikes, tandems, cruisers, choppers and quad sports. The park has many walking trails.
- Enjoy playing tennis at the tennis courts, the tennis courts are open daily and are free, reservations are also not required. The park has an all-weather skating rink.
- Have a lunch at the park or some light snacks, there are many food concessions in the park to suit every taste. Visit the West concession stand or the East dining plaza for some quick snacks. Enjoy burgers, fries, fish and chicken.
- The serpentine wall is a popular historic structure in the park dating back to 500 A.D.
- Many cultural events are held in the park through out the year. Some of the upcoming events are Apple fall fest, kickball, work out camps, magic shows, camp fires, Holiday craft workshop and many more.
- Kids can play at the playground, and families can have a picnic at the park.
- Pavilions can be rented for private parties.
Sawyer Point Park Insider Tips
- Restrooms are available.
- Parking is paid.