Fort Lauderdale has a variety of good sites for diving and snorkeling. Visit Sea Experience for scuba diving courses, glass-bottom sightseeing trips, and snorkeling. If you are an experienced scuba diver, explore the different dive sites such as the shipwreck and Mercedes. Sea Experience also offers PADI certification courses.
Things to Do
- Go on a snorkeling trip with the family at the Fort Lauderdale Twin Ledges where you will explore a natural reef formation and the marine life that surrounds it. Spot the turtles and plenty of tropical fishes. You can choose to view this on the glass-bottom boat or you can jump in the waters and snorkel.
- Do you want to explore scuba diving? Sea Experience offers Discover Scuba Diving course where you can experience scuba diving. The course is guided by a PADI-certified instructor.
- The Dive Shop is a 5-star Career Development Center. Visit the shop for diving gears, equipment, and tank fills. Dive shop associates are PADI professionals and can help you choose what suits you best.
- Get your PADI Open Water Diver certification with Sea Experience. The package includes the lectures and pool sessions, course materials and books, 4 open-water dives, and the PADI certification fee.
- Check the Sea Experience website for their Dive Vacations and Accomodations package and get a special pricing at Bahia Mar.
Sea Experience Insider Tips
- Drinks are sold on the boat.
- There is no free parking on the dive shop. You will have to pay a $5 for parking.
- Check coupon sites for discounts.