Sea Life Arizona makes a great destination on a swelteringly hot summer's day when you and your family want something entertaining and indoors to do. Located in the Arizona Mills Mall Sea Life Arizona is a 26,000 square foot aquarium that is home to more than 5,000 sea creatures. All of this amazing sea life can be seen in thirty interactive exhibits and displays which include an incredible 360 degree ocean tunnel that allows kids of all ages to view the waters as they never have done before.
Things to Do
- If your kids have any kind of interest in the life beneath our seas you will find plenty to fascinate them here. There are various species of shark and ray here along with crabs, angel fish, yellow tang fish, cowfish and much more to see.
- A number of talks and feeding times take place at different times. Every day there is a morning feeding of the creatures that live in their tide pools while on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 2:00 pm you can see the Aquarium's team take on the dangerous task of feeding the sharks in their Ocean Tank.
- Throughout the week there are talks and chances to learn more about rays, freshwater turtles and seahorses amongst others.
Sea Life Arizona Insider Tips
- Your ticket will get you all day admission. So if the family is a bit hungry feel free to leave, get something to eat elsewhere in the Mills Mall and come back to enjoy more of the sea life exhibits.
- Check out the Aquarium's map online.
- There is a discount on Twilight Tickets which allow you to enter the Aquarium after 5 pm from Monday to Thursday. It is a good idea to book tickets on Sea Life's website ahead of your visit.