With over 5,000 sea creatures you will find all kinds of interesting and exotic animals to delight and interest you on a visit to Sea Life Kansas City. Here you can enjoy watching animal feedings, learn from educational talks and demonstrations and even touch some of the creatures yourself. Sharks, octopi, seahorses, clownfish, starfish, jellyfish, stingray and piranhas are all awaiting discovery!
Things to Do
- When you visit don't miss out on visiting the Interactive Rock Pool. This is where you can really get up close and personal to many creatures that naturally dwell in rock pools up and down the coasts of America. That means you can handle crabs, all manner of shelled creatures, starfish, limpets, sea squirts and more.
- Why not take part in an overnight at Sea Life? With dinner on the evening you arrive and breakfast in the morning you will be well fed and ready to make the most of having the Aquarium almost totally to yourselves. Not only will be treated to a full Aquarium and behind-the-scenes tour but you will also be able to participate in feedings and enjoy encounters with some of the animals dwelling there!
- Sea Life offers a regular and a premium birthday party package for those looking to celebrate their special day at the aquarium. The regular package includes soda for the kids, a workshop, a personalized birthday cake and free admission for the birthday kid. The slightly more costly option adds 75 minutes in a party room with a host, a guided tour of the aquarium and pizza.
Sea Life Kansas City Insider Tips
- Double sided strollers are not allowed inside the facility.
- Special discounted rates are available for regular groups and school groups of more than fifteen people.
- You can save up to 35% on the original ticket price with an online savers ticket which grants you admission to the Aquarium any time after 3 pm from Monday to Thrusday