One part theme park, one part oceanarium - Sea World San Antonio lets you choose the adventure. Meet the penguins, get soaked at the lost city of Atlantis, or try your hand at classic arcade games along the Boardwalk. Whatever you choose, the larger-than-life aquatic park has enough space and adventure to keep your family entertained all year round.
Don't miss out on holiday shows or quirky summer-time adventures in Aquatica, Sea World's exclusive water park. Sea World San Antonio is open throughout the year. Special dates and shows play throughout the fall and winter as well as the summer, meaning that you won't miss a thing, no matter when you visit.
Things to Do
- Sleepovers: If you've ever imagined what it'd be like sleeping next to sharks or penguins, here's your chance! One-night adventure packages available for cub and girl scouts, families, summer parties, and Christmastime; Includes dinner, educational activities, and breakfast in the morning
- Penguin Interaction Program: Your chance to get up close and personal with your favorite penguin species, including the King Penguin; Enjoy information sessions and a feeding with the penguins with Sea World's own aviculturists
- One Ocean: Shamu's latest performance shows you what it's like to live beneath the sea; Learn about aquatic wildlife, conservation programs, and the rhythm of the ocean; Reservations required
- Roller Coasters: Choose your thrill from a collection of steel coasters, water coasters, and rapid rides; Height restrictions on most rides
Sea World San Antonio Insider Tips
- To avoid long lines at the water park, make the slides and rapids the first you ride. Long lines start during peak afternoon hours when summer is at its hottest, so get a morning splash in before the crowds show up.
- The park is open year-round, but the best times to visit are in late fall and early spring. Crowds are smaller when the weather is cooler. Aquatica will not be open, but the coaster lines won't be nearly as long!