Seabreeze Amusement Park is a popular attraction in Rochester, New York that is one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. It contains a huge selection of attractions, including roller coasters, thrill rides, kiddie rides, classic family rides, and tons of fun slides and rides in its waterpark. It's the perfect place for a family to spend a summer day having fun together.
Things to Do
- Cool off on a hot summer day with a visit to the waterpark - attractions include a huge wave pool, a thrilling soak zone where you'll get drenched, water slides, a lazy river, and a special area for little ones to splash and play in.
- Enjoy classic family rides like the carousel, the tea cups, and the Tilt-A-Whirl!
- Check out the thrill rides with your teen, including the Screamin' Eagle ride that soars 70 feet into the air and the Log Flume, which has the steepest log flume hills in the country.
- Watch your little one smile as they enjoy kiddie rides like the Star Fighters, the Flying Turtles, and the Kiddie Boats.
Seabreeze Amusement Park Insider Tips
- Don't miss the roller coasters! They include the Jack Rabbit, which is the oldest continuously operating roller coaster in the country, and Bear Trax, an exciting junior coaster for younger visitors.
- Save money by purchasing passes online instead of at the gate.
- Visit their Special Offers & Events page to learn about discount opportunities and fun performances you can see at the park.