Seaport Village is a popular shopping, dining, and entertainment area located on San Diego Bay. This beautiful pedestrianized area features over 50 shops for you to explore with your family, as well as over a dozen restaurants that offer a wide range of cuisines. However, the best part of Seaport Village is the entertainment, since it frequently hosts live musical performances and local festivals. Other attractions include a historic carousel, a balloon artist, and a caricature artist.
Things to Do
- Go shopping! There's something for everyone at Seaport Village, where they sell clothing, art, toys, books, shoes, and all kinds of great souvenirs.
- Visit the balloon artist, who has worked at Seaport Village since 1988, and get a wonderful souvenir - he can create over 75 different characters!
- Stop by the beautiful hand-carved carousel that dates back to 1895 for a ride! It costs just $3 per person.
Seaport Village Insider Tips
- Make the trip to Seaport Village even more exciting by getting there via the Old Town Trolley, a sightseeing trolley you can hop on and off all day while visiting the city's top attractions.
- View their calendar before your visit to learn about upcoming events such as holiday festivals, parades, fireworks displays, and live musical performances.
- When you get hungry, grab a meal or a snack from one of their many restaurants, which include a popular Greek cafe, several grills, and an ice cream shop.