It only takes 41 seconds to reach the observation deck at 520 feet in the air. From here you can enjoy a 360 degree view of the Emerald City. From atop this national landmark you can witness the beauty of the Cascade Mountains, see the majestic Mt. Rainier, watch the waterways of Elliott Bay and bask upon the lights of downtown Seattle. All of this beauty from one location.
Things to See & Do
- Besides the amazing view of the beautiful city of Seattle and the waters surrounding it spend some time enjoying a meal at the Skycity Restaurant.
- Brunch Saturdays and Sundays 9:30 – 2:45 Lunch Monday - Friday 11:00 – 2:45 Dinner Daily 5:00 – 9:45
Seattle Space Needle Insider tips
- Parking: It is suggested to use the valet service. It is about the same price as parking it yourself but without the hassle of finding a space. The general fee is $24.
- Strollers are not allowed into the space needle.
- Wheelchairs are welcome. If someone other than yourself in your group is in the wheelchair let the cashier know to make sure you get expedited to the correct elevator.
- Pets are not allowed, however service animals are welcome.
- Camera’s and tripods are welcome on the observation deck.
- You may bring your own bottled water as long they are not glass.
If you have a reservation to dine at the Skycity Restaurant there is no charge for the elevator ride up.